About “JOANNA JLEILATY”
I am passionate about helping individuals heal their relationship with food, their bodies and themselves by sharing my expertise in the field of Eating Behaviors and Disorders.
With a holistic approach to treating disruptive eating behaviors, combining both psychotherapy and coaching, I offer attentive assistance, trusting guidance and endless support to your and adults alike to take on this journey to Recovery.
Along with my qualified professional skills, I also share my vulnerable personal story with an eating disorder which shaped the person I am today…
I am on a mission to helping individuals discover the beauty and freedom of Recovery just as I did!
Starting now, you can begin a brand new journey toward a more positive path for Yourself – one that’s filled with growth, well-being, acceptance and empowerment.
For that purpose, I am offering Individual Therapy Sessions that will maximize the changes of long-term Recovery, and my goal is to guide and support you all through this adventurous journey!
- Founder Recoverly Ever After
- Expert in Eating Behaviors & Disorders Recoverly Ever After
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner American Union of NLP
- Masters in Neuro Linguistic Programming American Union of NLP
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy University of Wales
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy University of Wales
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy New Skills Academy
- Masters in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy New Skills Academy
- Family Based Treatment Therapy University of the Sunshine Coast
- Family Based Treatment Therapy for Anorexia Nervosa University of the Sunshine Coast
- Specialized CBT for Eating Disorders Coaching Psychology Academy
Welcome to my page! How can I help you?
(I will do my best to reply to you as fast as I can)