About “Gülden Boyner Ulusoy”
I am a compassionate, empathetic, and solution-oriented mental health therapist dedicated to providing exceptional care and implementing effective, evidence-based intervention plans for individuals, couples, families and groups.
I am proud of working with diverse client populations, supporting them to diffuse stressful situations, proactively resolve issues, and meet and achieve challenging goals and objectives.
My caring and attentive nature, with a genuine desire to support others enables me to establish rapport quickly, build trust, interact with and relate to all individuals.
I am very excited to be part of the-help.net counsellors’ team and would like to meet you in person soon!
- Individual Therapy
- Couple Therapy
- Positive Parenting Coaching (Adlerian)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Systemic Approach
- Psychotherapist ( 2019 - Present ) Psychological Wellness
- Psychotherapist ( 2021 - 2019 ) Psikolium Psychological Counseling and Coaching Center
- Erasmus Guest Instructor ( 2018 - 2018 ) Catholic University of Eichstatt-Ingolstadt, Germany | Eichstätt, Germany
- MSc in Applied Psychology (Mental Health Module) ( 2011 - 2016 ) University of Liverpool
Welcome to my page! How can I help you?
(I will do my best to reply to you as fast as I can)