About “Sakshi Singhania”
I provide quality mental health services to people. There could be apprehension, doubt or fear while talking about yourself and your issues to someone. I’m supporting you through your emotions, fears, joys, thoughts with empathy and authenticity.
I have completed a Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Counselling Psychology. I am passionate about and have a knack for understanding people which drove me to pursue psychology. Listening, understanding and awareness are my strengths in this field.
My experience includes providing one on one counselling with various age groups like children, teenagers and middle aged and older adults in various settings.
I am certified with Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) (Level 1 & 2). I’ve also completed Post-Graduate Diploma in Psycho-Social Well-Being Using Multi-Arts and Play and 10-day training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT).
Please book a free 15 min Intro call with me first and we can then schedule a standard session/call.
€ 45.00 / 60 mins
- Counselling Psychologist ( 2021 - Present ) Silver Oak Health
- Founder and Counselling Psychologist ( 2020 - Present ) Sakshi's
- Counselling Intern ( 2019 - 2019 ) Silver Oak Health, Bangalore
- Counselling Intern ( 2018 - 2019 ) Baldwin Boys' High School, Bangalore
- Counselling Intern ( 2018 - 2018 ) Central Prison, Bangalore
- Counselling Intern ( 2018 - 2018 ) JDS Homeopathic Hospital, Jharsuguda
- Social Volunteer ( 2014 - 2016 ) National Service Scheme, Rajasthan
- Social Volunteer ( 2018 - 2018 ) Morarji Desai School, Bangalore
- M.Sc. Counselling Psychology ( 2017 - 2019 ) Christ University, Bangalore
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psycho-Social Wellbeing Using Multi-Arts and Play ( 2017 - 2018 ) Headstreams
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) ( 2013 - 2016 ) Mody University, Sikar
- Diploma of Proficiency in French Language ( 2015 - 2016 ) Mody University, Sikar
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) ( 2019 - 2019 ) Mindmasters, Bangalore
- 10-day training in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy ( 2019 - 2019 ) Dr. Nina Josefowitz
Awards and Recognitions
- Dean Sir's Top 5 ( 2016 )
Certificate_2018_-_Post-Graduate_Diploma_in_Psycho-Social_Well-Being.jpg 371.51 KB
Certificate_2019_-_CBT__CU.jpg 357.24 KB
Certificate_2019_-_NLP_-_Level_1___2__CU.jpg 452.90 KB
Certificate_2015-2016_-_Dean_s_Top_5__MU.jpg 523.85 KB
Master_of_Science__Counselling_Psychology__-_Sakshi_Singhania.pdf 592.16 KB
“Sakshi Singhania” Answers