About “Mufina, M.S.C.Psy., D.M.H., D.B.M.P., D.Nutri.,”
Hello! My name is Mufina, I am a Psychologist from Chennai, INDIA. I provide quality mental health services to people.
“Favorite Quote: BE UNSTOPABLE”
“My friends and family have always come to me when they want someone to listen to their concerns or help them find solutions to their problems. I enjoy knowing that I can use my empathy and compassion to offer them support in challenging times. I believe I have many valuable skills that can help me succeed as a mental health counselor, and I’m excited about pursuing this profession so I can help others with their mental health issues.”
I have completed my Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Counselling Psychology. I am passionate and have a knack for understanding people which drove me to pursue psychology. Listening, being empathic, understanding and being polite are my strengths in this field.
My experience includes providing individual & group counselling with various age groups like children, teenagers and middle aged and older adults in various settings.
I am certified in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness, & Hypnotherapy. Also doing my doctoral research with JPMR & art therapy
I also currently Volunteer at Vandrevala Foundation helpline as Crisis Tele-Counselor.
Kindly book a free 15 min Intro call with me first and we can then schedule a standard session/call.
- Psycho-Oncologist ( 2018 - 2018 ) Cancer Institute - Adyar Chennai, India
- Psychologist- Self Employed ( 2021 - Present ) Jems Serenity PCWC
- Crises Counselor ( 2021 - Present ) Vandrevala Foundation
- Psychologist ( 2022 - Present ) ZOYLU
- Asst Psychologist ( 2018 - 2019 ) KL Hospital
- organizational Psychologist ( 2020 - 2020 ) Explore Counseling
- Clinical Psychology Observership ( 2020 - 2021 ) Fortis healthcare
- M.Sc. Counseling Psychology ( 2019 - 2021 ) Chettinad Hospital & Research Institute
- B.Sc.Psychology ( 2016 - 2019 ) University of Madars
- Diploma in Mental health ( 2022 - 2022 ) Alison
- Diploma in Business & Managerial psychology ( 2018 - 2018 ) TNOU
- Diploma in Nutrition ( 2021 - 2022 ) Alison
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Intern ( 2020 )
- GUVI Guinness world Record ( 2021 )
- International member at APA
- Association of Professional Psychologist TN
Welcome to my page! How can I help you?
(I will do my best to reply to you as fast as I can)