About “Besarta Zogaj”
Uzman I am an experienced Clinical Psychologist. I completed my training in Turkey and in the United Kingdom.
I have worked in a range of specialist services, including anxiety, mood, PTSD and BPD. As well as health settings focusing on the well being of patients, families.
I enjoy meeting with new clients and thinking about the best intervention and course of therapy to fit their individual needs.
Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST ( 2017 - 2021 ) Youth Re-Autonomy Foundation (Türkiye Çocuklara Yeniden Özgürlük Vakfı- TCYOV)
- Psychotherapist ( 2020 - 2021 ) U Matter Ltd
- Bachelors in Psychology ( 2014 - 2018 ) Bahcesehir University
- Clinical and Developmental Neuropsychology ( 2019 - 2020 ) Bournemouth University
Awards and Recognitions
- Undergraduate Fully Funded Scholarship ( 2018 )
- Best Verbal Commendation ( 2019 )
“Besarta Zogaj” Answers