About “Ambra Bucci”
Welcome. I am glad you found your way here.
I am a psychologist accredited in the Netherlands and in Switzerland, trained in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT).
My philosophy rests upon a foundation of commitment to evidence-based, compassionate, and person-centred practice. Therefore, I follow a cognitive-behavioural approach, in combination with mindfulness and distress tolerance skills training, as well as other therapeutic techniques such as Motivational Interview, with the goal to help you find balance between thoughts, emotions and behaviours.
I am able to offer you support for a wide range of difficulties arising from physical illness, social isolation, major life changes, as well as providing treatment for anxiety, mood, and disordered eating complaints.
Being an expat myself, and having faced the challenges of living and working/studying abroad, has made me able to empathise with some recurrent struggles faced by encountering cultural differences, and keen to help you navigate them.
I believe that everyone deserves a safe space to either, deal with their challenges or explore themselves at a deeper level. Whether you are seeking support to alleviate distress, or you are taking a step toward improving your mental well being, I am here to help.
I am looking forward to meeting and work together with you.
Not every therapist is the right one for you. For this reason, I am available for free of charge, 15 minutes introductory meetings, where we will get to know each other. This would give you the opportunity to decide whether working with me feels right.
Sessions are conducted according to the standard CBT protocol, integrated with mindfulness techniques.
Sessions are conducted according to the standard Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) protocol, integrated with mindfulness and stress reduction techniques.
45 min session
This service is for those that are navigating issues such as: sleep disturbances, stress and burnout, loneliness and relationships, concentration, motivation, school and work problems.
I will guide you through this journey by following a Coaching Psychology approach. That is: together we will set goals, make a plan to walk toward them, and measure your achievements.
- Clinical Psychology - Internship ( 2019 - 2020 ) Utrecht University
- Forensic Setting and Recovery-Oriented Cognitive Therapy (CT-r) (1.5 CE/CME) ( 2021 - 2021 ) Beck Institute for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Recovery-Oriented Cognitive Therapy (CT-r) for Schizophrenia and Serious Mental health Conditions (18 CE/CME) ( 2020 - 2020 ) Beck Institute for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills Training (12 CE/CME) ( 2020 - 2020 ) Linehan Institute Training Company - Behavioral Tech
- MSc, Clinical Psychology ( 2020 - 2020 ) Utrecht University
- BSc, Psychology ( 2015 - 2019 ) Maastricht University
Welcome to my page! How can I help you?
(I will do my best to reply to you as fast as I can)